Product certification body “AZGİDASERT” LLC’s quality policy is aimed at recognizing it as an authorized, independent and impartial certification body in its field of accreditation.
The main purpose of the activity of “AZGİDASERT” LLC in the field of quality as a product certification body is as follows:
- ensuring the conformity of the product in accordance with the field of accreditation in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan and normative legal documents;
- confirmation of product conformity is to ensure the trust of all stakeholders in the results.
The main tasks of the body in the field of product certification are to ensure the following:
- confirmation of conformity of the product in accordance with the law, objectivity, independence and impartiality in carrying out works;
- compliance of accredited persons with accreditation criteria and requirements;
- timely informing the customer on the results of conformity assessment;
- ensuring the confidentiality of information obtained as a result of clerical work and the conditions required for the storage of documents;
- continuous improvement and protection of the system of the Certification Body;
- recognition at the national and international level as an approved certification body in the field of impartial, competent, responsible, open and independent accreditation;
- constantly increase the level of customer service and achieve consumer confidence in the quality of the product, which confirms the conformity of “AZGİDASERT” LLC in the Certification Body;
- to achieve the recognition of “AZGİDASERT” LLC as a responsible, independent and impartial certification body by expanding its activities and improving its quality order for the Certification Body to be competitive among organizations providing similar services.
To address the issues raised, the head of the Certification Body assumes the following responsibilities:
- To ensure the independence and impartiality of the Certification Body in carrying out its activities;
- Compliance with the requirements and criteria of accreditation in the manner prescribed by law;
- Protect the independence of experts from commercial, administrative and other pressures;
- To base their activities on the adopted policy in the field of quality.
Ways of implementation:
- Carrying out confirmation of conformity of the product in accordance with the field of accreditation approved by the Certification Body in accordance with the rules adopted in accordance with the legislation, normative legal acts, as well as documents related to the field of conformity approved;
- Availability of advanced expert auditors and qualified staff, who are constantly acquainted with the achievements in the field of conformity assessment through internal courses and seminars, as well as from internal and external sources;
- Precise implementation of the rules of certification of conformity of the product included in the approved accreditation area of the Certification Body and the intended functions of the Certification Body, including:
- Production analysis;
- Inspection control of certified products;
- The Certification Body receives applications from public organizations, government agencies, applicants, local executive authorities, etc. registration of information on complaints about certified products;
- Analysis and evaluation of the results of internal quality inspections.
The Certification Authority, which meets the requirements of national and international standards, guarantees the provision of stable quality service to our consumers by the staff of the product certification body.
It is the duty of the staff of the Certification Body to get acquainted with the quality guidance document and to be guided by the current quality policy in their activities.
Director of “AZGİDASERT” LLC M.Y. YUSUBOV